Side by Side Rentals Saskatoon
Yamaha Wolverine (Track Available)
The Polaris Ranger (4-Wheeler)
Polaris Ranger Camo 570
Polaris Crew LE 900cc (6-Seater)
Polaris Ranger Crew LE 570cc (4 Seater)
Polaris Ranger 570 (2 Seater)
Ask Us About Our Delivery Service
Pricing varies according to distance and units rented, as well as the number of rentals.
Polaris Crew LE 600cc (6 Seater)
- All rentals go out full of fuel and must be returned full, using at least a mid grade fuel.(if at all possible)
- We also supply helmets, and/or life jackets, We supply trailers providing you have an adequate vehicle with the trailing wiring set up.
- All rental machines are to only be operated by the renter.
- A waiver must be signed by the renter.
- SSR assumes no responsibility of loss or injury to the renter.
- All rentals are subject to GST and PST.
- Customers who are operating rentals must have a drivers license
- If customers do have to tow one of our machines, belt must be taken off the machine being towed. (We provide towing straps)
- Must have minimum 48hour cancellation notice or full rental price will be applied
- No half day rates available due to the time it takes to get to the destination.
- We also have additional extra items if need be, such as Jerry Cans, tow behinds, ramps etc
- SSR has maps for all groomed Saskatchewan Snowmobile trails
Liability and indemnity: Lessee acknowledges his/her responsibility for the safe and proper operation of the unit, and for the safety and welfare of other unit operators and persons.
Lessee agrees not to use, permit the use of the rental unit(s)
-Anywhere but on ground surfaces that are safe and legal to do so.
-For any unlawful purpose
-In a careless or negligent manner.
-By any other person not the signatory of this agreement